Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Placer County Fair


We took Nolan to the FREE Placer county fair this year. I always take less pictures than I intended because watching Nolan is so interesting that I forget. We rode the FREE train 6 times. When the train would stop my son would scream CHOOOOO CHOOOOOO and cry and kick and it was so very cute that I gave into the toddler tantrums.
Next we visited with the animals. Some friends of ours had some pigs that were friendly and let Nolan visit with them. As Im trying to keep Nolan safe from the 500 pound pig he is shoeing me away and proving that he is not afraid of this giant animal. After seeing that pig Nolan believed that he should feel free to go and visit with all the pigs so we spent the rest of the pigpen visist trying to explain that we should not open all the cages.

No comments:

Post a Comment